Girls, How can I get a girlfriend?

I was wondering how I can find a girl to go out with. I am going to try and ask my crush out in a few weeks, but I want a future backup plan in case things go south with her. I don't go to clubs or bars because I don't like the atmosphere and I can't drink yet. I love to read, watch movies and play video games. I'm a typical nice guy. I'm in college. Most girls around me have boyfriends. What can I do?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her out! This is a good plan! I mean, the easiest way to get with someone is to be sociable. Organize study/social groups. Join a club. Take up a hobby -anything that gets you out and interacting and leaves room for new people to join. If you live in the dorms, grab a video game, head to a common area and ask if anyone wants to join you for multiplayer. Strike up a conversation in the bookstore or library about a common interest. Having female friends is good -even if they're not interested in you or you're not into them or they're dating or whatever, they probably have female friends -and some of them are going to be single. Also, remember the basics: 1) proper hygiene is good. 2) being an asshole is bad.

What Girls Said 3

• Be friends with those girls who aren't interested and find out if they have any single decent looking friends. Also can use any guy friend, especially if they have a girlfriend.

Or you can just be really cute/in shape and girls will find you like bees to honey.

• Do u drink? Drink a few, loosen up and start telling girls they look good. Girls ALWAYS love that. Ask of they work out, or any other questions to get them talking. If they flirt back, that's on them. If they dont, at least u didn't ask anyone out and get shot down.

• maybe go around campus and maybe join some kind of club or group