Guys, How to get a scorpio to stop playing games?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Scorpios are the most serious signs as to love - naturally. They are very intense, but demand loyalty to the point of owning their mate in return.

A Scorpio that is playing games, in your age bracket, is someone with who the couple of times they tried were burnt, and the games are a defense mechanism. Highly manipulative, secretive and intelligent - to break this defense is something that cannot be trained for. You must simply be his ideal woman. Good looking, smart, trustworthy - basically everything in the book that would be considered a plus. And on top of it, you would basically have to be his slave, which women who fall into that camp can seldom do for more than short periods of time. The sex can keep them trying at 1st, and after complaining about all the other men, it is nice to find a guy who actually doesn't need you for anything but sex. But after a while they will feel like nothing but a whore for him to play with. Another toy in his collection. They leave, the Scorpio feels jaded, and the walls go higher.

I'm a Scorpio, and it is a vicious cycle. Haha

• So how do I get him to stop playing lol he's my ex

• I'm going to message u

• So you do want him to stay? I'd need more details.

Were you ever truly together - and for a Scorpio that means him taking you out and introducing you as his? If so, how did you split and get it to this point?

What Guys Said 7

• Ok im going to just go ahead and say all this star sign stuff is complete bollocks. People don't fit neatly into certain categories and act a certain way because they were born on a particular date... people are people and thats that.

It may sound harsh but im just being honest.

You need to approach and deal with people as individuals.

• You stop obsessing with stars which have no relation to real people, then you talk to the individual.

• Zodiac stuff is fun and all, but I'll just be real with you and give you an answer:

Make the final move and avoid guys that play mind games.

• Don't think you can?

• Coming from personal experience because I am a Scorpio, you can't get us to stop unless you straight up tell us you like us. Even if you do that though it still might not work

• He's my ex. He keeps txting me every once awhile then Stops responding after I respond bitchy or go off on him. And it's a cycle every couple weeks.

• I think you should just block his number andthe next time you see him kick him in the junk how hard had you can because that will probably get the message through his stubborn skull lol

• Make it less interesting

• I don't know. All the Latin snakes I know are addicted to video games. Good luck! And the Zodiac is B. S., by the way.