Months ago when I told him "I like u" he was really happy, but then something happened and it was my fault. Can I now still tell him "I like u"?

After I told him "I like you" I didn't act properly, always sad etc.. If I tell him again now, will he get annoyed and think that I only play with him?

• tell him, he will like it
  • don't tell him, he won't like it
and how to tell him?

What Guys Said 1

• Be honest, he'll appreciate it

• How can I write the message? I already be honest for multiple times, at first he's very happy, but then I was sad because of my ex, then I told him again and again that it is him that I like, but was already late

• i already told him months ago.. should I tell him again?

• Yes. Tell him. If you won't tell him. Then get over him.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him one more time and this time don't act weird!

• i'm afraid I already ruined it.. afraid he will only think I make use of him..

• Nah, it's never too late babe. Plus if you already think you've ruined it, what else do you have to lose by trying one more time? At least you'll have a solid answer instead of stressing yourself wondering about what-ifs.. So, put on your best push up bra, pop those puppies up and try one more time.

• You're so right my darling! :) Thank you!