Guys, Would you date a 5'9.5" girl if she is your type and you really like her?

Thats 176cm

• No
    8% (4)
  • Yes, even though I am shorter
    34% (18)
  • Yes, I am the same height
    9% (5)
  • Yes, and I am taller
    49% (26)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 6'3 and you are right in my height rage! The shortest I have ever dated is 5'6. Not that I would turn someone away for being short, that is silly, but I am just naturally attracted to taller girls.

It says you are under 18. If you are worried about boys not going after you yet, don't worry many are still likely growing! That can be fairly tall depending on your age. but it will pay off someday!

What Guys Said 23

• I might... but I don't know how she would feel about it. I dated a girl in the past who was really uncomfortable wearing high heels because, with heels, she was just as tall as me and it really bothered her. I wouldn't want to bother her because of my height or make her self-conscious because of how short I was relative to her...

• Doesn't your question answer its self. if you really like her then why would hight matter? I think women are the ones who put so much stock in height. Generally I do not hear guys complaining about hieght.

• Thats the perfect height for a woman

• It depends on what all she is expecting and if she is the one who wants and starts dating with me. Myself as short as 5' 4", I would feel uncomfortable marrying a girl of that height because I would look like a midget. Also, I wouldn't start dating her from my side and would rather feel too shy even to approach her. But, if she is the one who approaches me and doesn't expect a commitment, I don't mind having fun, or giving her a company or wants me to be 'friends with benefits' with her.

• That's oddly specific. Yes that height literally doesn't detract from my physical attraction to her at all but I'm 6'3.

• Yes sure why wouldn't i date taller girls than me?

• 6' even here, so in heels the same height and I won't have to bend down to kiss her:)

• Admittedly, I would be inclined to think she'd be requiring any dates to be 6' or taller.

If she was my type, sure, I'd be interested in dating her.

• B and I have dated a girl half an inch taller than you.

• You're pretty much my height, and I don't really care is a broad is taller than me/the same height so long as she's pretty.

• yes i like them tall enough that i dont have to squat to kiss them but then again i am 6'3 so it's kind of a fact of life

• It wouldn't work considering I'm like 5'5..
    Hard for us short dudes.

• I'm 6''4, so of course :)

• I'm 6'4, so it's not an issue for me.

• I don't have a problem with tall girls. It's the tall girls not liking shorter (than them) men.

• Well they're OK with dating me then who am I to say no?

• sure as long as she doesn't wear high heels... I'm insecure and petty that way

• No she is wayy too tall for me , would such a tall woman ever date such short man?

• yes why not

• My fiancee is 5'10" and I am 2" taller.

• I've had crushes on women 6 foot and over. Height is not an issue.

• Yes, I'd date you if you're hot. I'm 6'5" so you're a shorty to me ;-)

• as long as Im taller I would, would you date a guy shorter?