Girls, Girls have u ever cared about a male friend Wellbeing?

I text her at work. I cracked my head open. She was calling me sounding concerned. Lke please take it easy. Becareful Hun

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's called just being a decent human being. How would that look if you cracked your head open and I knew about it or saw you like falling to the ground and I just walked over your lifeless body and kept working. That's crazy. Checking up on someone in that situation is just a sensible and nice thing for people in general to do b/c who knows when you may need the kindness back.

What Girls Said 6

• yes.. of course... why not... i care about everyone who is close to me.. no matter if he is a guy or a girl...

• If I like someone enough to call them a friend, I care about their well-being. If I hear from someone saying that they got injured, I'm gonna be concerned.

• i have a friend who tried to kill himself and i was really upset but it does not matter if my friend is male or female whenever my best friend was absent from school i would text her to make sure she was ok and she did the same thing for me

• Yes of course! Regardless of the gender if we are friends i will care about you. That's what friend do

• Definitely if I were a true friend I'd worry about my friend. Male or female

• yes of course