What is he not telling me?

So this guy and I have been kind of dating for a year now but in the situation that we are in, we can't make it official since I'm about to go to college in the fall and his college is no where near mine. Both of us are 20 by the way. But since we've grown so close, I've kind of thought about furthering our "relationship" (meaning give up my V card to him) and he said that he doesn't want to hurt me (since I'm literally about to leave for college and I don't want to get emotionally attached to him since he would be my first), but he said he would be so pissed if I gave it up to someone at my college because he has waited for so long. What does he mean by that? Meaning if he doesn't want to have sex with me, then why would he care if anyone else had sex with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's being cautious and hoping you'd save your virginity to him til he's ready to have sex with you.

What Guys Said 2

• He wants to have sex with you. He just wants you to give him permission to have sex with you.

That said, if you don't want to. Don't. It's your body/emotions.

• He probably doesn't think a long distance relationship wouldn't work and has to much respect to take you virginity for then things to not work out, but he doesn't want to lose you

What Girls Said 1

• oh dear please dont have sex with him!!!