If you caught a guy messaging a girl you just started dating would you ask her about it?

So i've recently started dating this girl after being very casual freinds with benefits for about 5 months. She has liked me and wanted to date for a while but I never felt the same until recently so this past weekend I said we should date and see if we can be more than FWB's now yesterday she was at my place and some guy messaged her, should I bring this up? I know it's a guy she recently met she cause she had told me on the weekend when we talked, she said she didn't wanna talk to anybody other than me and it kinda upset me seeing as how we just started to take the next step and now this.

Most Helpful Girl

• How did you discover the text? We're you snooping or did she tell you? I remember your post from a few days ago. She was upfront with you. She may just not have gotten around to telling him she is seeing you now or may just be ignoring his texts until he gets the message seeing as she has only been on a couple of dates with him.

Dude if you really like her you just need to chill a little or you're going to knock the relationship of its wheels before it ever gets a chance to go anywhere. Best

What Girls Said 1

• i message a lot of male friends but i dont want them like that... i think you have to remember that she was living a life you agreed to previously and just because you change your mind and want more doesn't mean she has to cut others out her life just yet. Give it a little longer and see what happens then bring it up!

What Guys Said 2

• Ask her about it and see will she continue to talk to this guy

• no, I would simply leave her and find an honest woman