If a guy i'm dating tells me he isn't looking to just hook up that he wants more, he thinks i'm cool. Does he really mean it?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is Only way to find out here, dear, Be the apple way at the top of tree hardest to get and grab, And... Call his bluff.
    If he finds you a challenge, a chase, and sticks around, he Respects you and in the end, even if he would get a little Lovin'... He does mean it because it's You he really cares about.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 5

• That is such an "uncool" thing to say (definitely not in the standard guy's playbook) that he must mean it. . . unless he is an experienced player using a less common approach to lull into trusting him and dropping your drawers.

• Yeah... most probably. You can guess it from his actions.. I lean you should be able to identify that...

• You will have to take your time and get to know the guy to see if he mean it

• Only way to tell is to give him a chance to prove it, really.

• probably, I would.

What Girls Said 1

• in my experience no, its a line so you put out faster