We are ON A BREAK!

How do girls feel about "breaks" with their boyfriends? I think it's a free for all if we're on a break otherwise we wouldn't call it a break we'd call it space. If you don't want me seeing other girls, don't tell me you need a break!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like breaks because it's stupid even though I broke up w/ my boyfriend twice but I realized if you try working things out then that's a healthy relationship... space is like you want them to see other people if I ever get a break I would just break it off...

What Girls Said 2

• Obviously if they initiate it, then they want it. But I don't like breaks. It makes me insecure and I don't like not knowing what he's doing. If he has the intention of getting back together then why does he need a break from me to get on other girls?

• If he sleeps with someone else on the break, it's harder to want to get back together.

What Guys Said 1

• It varies on the person. Some people like breaks, other don't.