How do I solve this problem? He thinks I'm too conservative but I think he's the one too conservative?

How do I solve this problem when he thinks it's me but it's really him. Every time I come on to him he pushes me away, but then he say I never try anything with him. He has never tried anything with me because he say he's super shy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pushing you away might be his natural defense against anyone who try to come to him (being super shy as he is). He might do it unconsciously. That might explain why he said you didn't try anything.

Maybe you should come 'harder' on him?

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he's not that into you and/or is playing some game. You should probably move on.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe try going gentler with him? You might surprise him when you come onto him so he pushes you back. Maybe go slower and hesitate and ask him if it's okay before doing anything, so that he knows that he can stop this if he doesn't want it, without pushing you back. Or you could try doing the opposite and going even harder on him and not give him the chance to push you back.