Is he even semi-interested in me?

I met a guy online. We video messaged back and forth. Met up... had a good time. He kept on telling me how attractive I was but we had a good night out. I am a few years older. He isn't messaging any more or less than the was before but after a guy meets a girl and showed positive signs will he message/call more often? I know he is alwsays busy but I also know he tends to always have his phone on him. I text him after a day of no contact and he responded. But now I'm waiting for him to text me. Since he doesn't text that often should I take that as an indicator he's not that interested even in a friendship?

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe after meeting you in person he's decided you're not the one for him. some people dont want friendhsips with people that they dont see a future with, especially if he thinks you want one with him.

• I don't want a relationship with him and I think we both were on the same page that we could be good friends cause we had a lot in common. Ah well maybe he thinks I might like him... I honestly thought he was really cool but can't see myself with him in a relationship cause I didn't feel that kind of attraction.

What Guys Said 2

• Usually for me, I'd text a girl more more often after we've met in person at least once.

• Yea, I figured. Ah well. Hopefully he will still be interested in hanging out though... but I guess only time will tell.

• Good luck :)

• Is he texting less than before? Some guys don't text a lot. I would think if he was trying to hit-it-and-quit-it he wouldn't respond at all.

What Girls Said 1

• did you have sex?

• No. We just went for drinks and hung out. We were hanging out till at least 3:30 am downtown.

• Maybe ur not his type? Expect nothing then u may be surprised