Should I stop being jealous?

Since a month ago my boyfriend, who lives in another town, started posted pics of him and other girls (different girl in every photo) and he check-ins with other girls.. I was mad at him at him but he said i was making a scene over nothing. Should i stop being jealous?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are going to be jealous whether or not 100 people come here and tell you that you should stop lol And to be perfectly honest, you have a right to be jealous. It's inappropriate for him to be posting pictures of him with VARIOUS GIRLS and checking in with other females. It comes off as sneaky and shady. I would consider that to be a red flag in the least for the simple fact that it's disrespectful and inconsiderate of your feelings. He's not being realistic about the fact that there's a population of females who are simply straight up grimy, self-absorbed, disgusting, sleazy pigs and they don't care if a guy is taken: they will scheme to either screw him or steal him. You don't know those women: for all you know, they could be apart of that population.

He's being disrespectful. You have a right to be jealous.

What Guys Said 4

• No you should be jealous. He just can't do this. This isn't right. You must do the same and get his reaction on it.

• No, Be yourself

• yes stop it

• No, he might be screwing around...

What Girls Said 1

• of course you should stop. he is your ex. you shouldn't worry about what he is doin. you should be out being happy, too :) its not any fair to you to be sitting around looking at his FB and being jealous over his life that you aren't a part of anymore. move on and have your own life-you deserve it!!!