Guys: He is moving away so what is a girl to do?

I met and dated a guy online for about 1.5 months. It was great. Recently though, he found out he was moving 4 states away. He told me that and I said that we didn't have to see each other again and there would be no hard feelings. He responded that he would love to see me again, that it would be a shame if we didn't talk again and that he would hate to lose the friendship we've built. I feel the same. He also said that he doesn't know where to go from here since he is moving so soon.

i am ok with being friends but I haven't heard from him after that. Why say one thing and do another?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes i see this just being a friendship only for you and him it would be nice if it could be more.

• Yes, but why say all of this and not even try to contact me to see me before he leaves. Maybe he doesn't want the friendship

• Wow yeah i agree with you

What Guys Said 2

• Either he is preoccupied with the circumstances that have necessitated his relocation, or he changed his mind about staying in touch.

• He might be busy getting ready to move. Have you contacted him at all?

What Girls Said 0