My girlfriend wants to see my friends?

I literally said to my girlfriend that I was going to meet two of my male friends from back home. This was after she said she had plans on the same day. (She has met them before). They don't see me often but when I said this, she said that she wanted to come see them too.

Is this normal, like she invited herself pretty much. I hang out with her friends but I never ask can I hang out with them. Or should I be asking to hang out with her friends too?

Most Helpful Girl

• Has she gotten close with them since she met them?

• No not that I'm aware of

• Do you think that is weird or merely she wants to make a good effort with my friends

• weird in what way?

What Girls Said 3

• How long have you been dating? Has she met any of your friends? It is normal for her to want to meet them and if you aren't going to invite her then yes after a while she is probably going to suggest it herself.

• 7 months, and yeah she has met them before twice. But the way she said it. Was like, oh yeah I've not seen them in ages. I was like lol I've not seen them myself in ages.

• Ahh really is that quite common amongst girls? I guess she is generally quite social (we both are)

• Yes for the girls that I know. I think it is normal for human in general to want to form cohesive groups. We're pack animals after all.

• its her way of asking to meet ur friends. seeing how y ou feel and would react to it.
    its a little weird, but not that uncommon.

• It's pretty normal. I think that most girlfriends want to meet your friends and talk to them, but I've never asked to go meet them, just come when invited.

What Guys Said 1

• Hahaha bro this question gave me a smile..

This is women for you (not to be sexiest or anything) but in my experiance every girl is like this.

My girlfriend has asked if she can meet my friends and she's never seen then😂😂😂

She even wants to see my family and I don't even do that ahahah:,)