Why is he not pursuing me?

He said i was drop dead gorgeous and he knows im a virgin but he acts really mean through texts and said that i should go and dissappoint someone else (i haven't talked to him in months and asked to meet up) he said i dont want to see you, you had your chance and you fucked it up (i never was in a relationship with him and i just during that time pushed him away because i was not feeling well) should i give up on him/>?

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• it sounds like you did something to make him mad at you. first he is calling you drop dead gorgeous and now he is being mean to you, saying you fucked and it sounds like he isn't interested in you anymore, or at least not right now.

i don't know who is right here since i don't know the whole story but whatever you did to "push him away", you should explain to him that you weren't being yourself and it was nothing against him as a person. if he doesn't want to give you another chance then either what you did was really bad or he is being unreasonable. if that doesn't work then yeah i think you should give up on him because it seems like he's already given up on you. he doesn't sound all that great anyway. so maybe you did mess up, doesn't mean he has to be that rude.

in the mean time, you should do something to take your mind off of him. if i'm upset over a guy i like to go for a long run/swim clears my head. if i have a yoga class scheduled that's even better. i get that you might not be into exercise but the point is you should find something you enjoy doing to help you forget.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Move on. He's not interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • From his point of view you led him on a string and he wasn't having that shit.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• When you read back your question, do YOU think that this is how you deserved to be treated? I surely hope the answer is a resounding no. People ho genuinely like you AND respect you wouldn't treat you like this. His feelings for you may have changed, and in his mind, he may very well have genuinely felt as though you missed your chance with him, but you deserved to be loved and adored for who you are and if you aren't getting that, then please... move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow. He sounds like such a winner. I wouldn't tolerate someone treating me that way and neither should you. He lost his chance. Find someone who trays you way better.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. especially if he's mean. don't wait around for a guy that will end up hurting you.

1|0
    0|1