Do ladies still want a cowboy?

Do ladies still want a cowboy?

OK I work on a cattle ranch all my life and still do. I'm the modern cowboy yes I have tattoos covering my arms and I work out I wear my jeans tight so they don't grab stuff. I wear my belt buckles and my cowboy hat but when I go into store's I get looks but does cowboys turn ladies on any more I still won't change because its who I am and how I was raised I just want to know what r my chances with finding a girl note iv been single for a very long time and I respect weman...

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, no, that's not what I'd want.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Hell yeah it does but I'm from the south so we like our guys in wrangler jeans boots and cowboy hats nothing wrong with that in my opinion just saying

0|0
    0|0
  • i would love to date a cowboy but the guy i like right now was a soccer player in high school and is super smart.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 2

• If you're down south then probably a lot more would be interested however I do know a few girls that are into country south guys

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're looking for women who love cowboys, go to Australia. You won't have any difficultly getting a woman there. lol.

0|0
    0|0