What's the sweetest thing your boyfriend/girlfriend has done or does?

What is something your bf/gf does that is absolutely adorable/sweet? What's the best thing they have done for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm dating this guy and we aren't official, but.. it's the little things that get me. He's the reserved/quiet type and gets really nervous around me. We went on numerous dates without any physical contact at all- even a handshake- and at one point he mumbled that he didn't do PDA. But at the end of our most recent date when we were standing in the middle of a restaurant parking lot- in broad daylight surrounded by people, he surprised me with a really wonderful, intimate hug, and then we had our first kiss. Not only that, but afterwards he blushed and said "Wow... that was awesome." The whole process was so endearing that I knew I was hooked. :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• i dont want to go through old stuff..

• I don't know... I really like when we sleep together and he wakes up before I do, goes out and buys me breakfast for when I wake up. I also like when he cooks for me (yeah, I'm obsessed by food ^-^)

• I for one love country boys! Always have, always will! Hardoworking, respectful, gentlemen who know how to treat a lady! You'll find your girl ;)

• I am in love with his smile when he looks into my eyes before he kisses me. Thats the first thing that comes to my mind about him. :)

• Tenderly licks my wolf pussy.