Girls, what kinds of thing should I say to a girl that I like?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Find a way to complement her : Either something she's done, her appearance or something about her personality that you admire :3 . But try to make it sound natural in conversation rather than out of nowhere so she's more flattered.

EG : If you really like her hair, bring up how you're considering a new hairstyle (or something) and then see what she says, and say "btw, your hair is cute/cool/pretty i think it really suits you" and smile :D

Good luck dude!

PS - Warning : Do not over compliment her as it might backfire or she'll get suspicious / feel awkward

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i prefer short straight foward kind of awkward sounding compliments instead of long elaborate sweet things tbh, like i prefer "i think you're really pretty" instead of like "i love to stare at you because it gives me so much happiness" like i like when guys get straight to the point about their feelings instead of trying to make up some shakespeare type crap

0|0
    0|0
  • -compliment her
    -get her talking about her favorite things (sports, shoes, shopping, etc.)
    just let her know you genuinely care about what she is telling you, because most girls feel as if anything they tell guys is pointless and that they don't care.
    -be upfront and tell her that you like her and just take it from there
    -see if she wants to hangout

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty
    I like you

0|0
    0|0
  • give her a cute nickname

0|0
    0|0
  • You should give her small compliments on everything you like about her even the smallest things. For example her smile, taste or jewelry. Always be honest because people can feel that. Be interested in things she likes and make her feel you care about her. Just chat about the things you have in common. You can also tell her stories that come in to your mind. Be happy, nice, and relaxed so she can do the same around you. :)

0|0
    0|0