Girls, what does it mean?

i asked her out for coffee and she liked it then blew me off for three weeks. after that we went out again for pizza and she let me walk her to her sidewalk. next date was movie, she wanted to see The Lucky One by Nicholas sparks and so i took her and she let me walk her to the door of her house and so before she could walk through the door i ran back across the lawn in the freezing cold and the rain grabbed her and kissed her the look on her face was incredible but then she yelled DONT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN U FRICKING CREEP.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• :O sorry to hear that dude...
    It sounds like you were being very sweet, especially taking her out and walking her home. Maybe she was just shocked by you running back to kiss her after having walked her to the door. Maybe her shouting was irrational as she was taken by surprise, or maybe she thought you were moving things too quickly. But then again, if she blew you off for 3 weeks, there's the chance that she doesn't have feelings for you in the same way that you do, and she saw you guys as just friends, rather than dating. Try talking to her about it once she's calmed down, I'm sure she was just over-reacting and didn't mean what she said.

What Girls Said 3

• If I was interested, that would have been an incredibly romantic move. <3

I have no idea what her motivation was here since she wasn't interested.

Let her go, she was playing some kind of stupid game. Save your sweet move for someone who will appreciate it.

What a b*tch. And I don't curse as a rule!

• Well first thing first... Sorry. I don't think she's interested in you the way you are interested in her. I'm assuming she just wanted to go places and you were willing to take her? Either that or she's having problems. Why not talk to her?

• she's not interested.