Guys, Why do guys hate flat nooses?

Noose
Why? Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why does anybody like what they like and not like what they don't like? Probably early experiences, the idea of beauty they absorbed when they were children without even thinking about it.

Got to admit I don't think they look good but looks aren't that important to me. I'm white and it wouldn't stop me from dating a black girl if other things about her were nice.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I'm going to assume you meant nose?
    And guys don't necessarily hate flat noses. Each guy has his own preferences. Most likely, the guys you've seen or heard don't like flat noses, but people vary. I think flat noses can be attractive. Not ever guy is the same.

If you actually meant noose, I have no idea what you are talking about then.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't.. I have a 'jew nose'
    I'd kill for a flat nose, mine annoys me. Makes me look like Lois from Family Guy..

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, but I prefer my nooses round...

0|0
    0|0
  • Noose:

Noun

"a loop with a running knot, as in a snare, lasso, or hangman's halter, that tightens as the rope is pulled."

The non-a$$hole answer is simply that we don't find them feminine and thus, don't find them attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean flat nose? Like, someone who ran into a door, or a black person's nose, chinese girl's nose?

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer my nooses to be well-tied with new rope, rope that is preferably round, not flat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't meet doscieties beauty standards which is based on a white person.

2|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know we did.

0|0
    0|0
  • I heard straight aqualine nose is the best looking

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not a thing, you made that up..

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have a photo of said nose?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you have a pussy?

0|0
    1|2
    • Because I'm a female?

• Show All
    • I dont have a narrow nose I've got a flat nose

• They were sarcastic you dummy