Girls, I just started dating a girl with a condition known as a hermaphrodite. What shoud I do?

She is a beautiful girl, great body and smart classy funny but when fooling around She confessed she has both female and male genitila !! She is 5 inches long and 6 inches in circumference!. gulp.. I am 5 1/4 inches long and 4.5 inches in circumference. Thank god I am longer then her but I still feel awkward. I do like her and in unchartered waters. Please tell me you thoughts.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Hermaphrodite isn't really a term used anymore, people tend to use intersex instead after people started using the term hermaphrodite to hurt others. Just a heads up :)

If it's not something that makes you too uncomfortable to date her, then I say just ignore it and try to deal with it. If it really does make you uncomfortable, then you can leave her if you want, you can't help that you're not attracted to that. Maybe talk to her about it and see if there's any way you can make you more comfortable with the situation.

• thanks for the response.. Yes I do like her and we have fun together. but This is new to me and I have to change a bit the physical aspect of sex with her. I had a female friend kid me that she is overall bigger then me she went to this site called the Visualiser where you can put our sizes in and will give out the total volume or overall size. gulp.. This is another issue I have to...

• Aww, thank you :) Well, I think establishing boundaries is important. You obviously like her but have issues with feeling emasculated - which is totally understandable and reasonable. I think that, before you have sex, you should discuss how it's going to work (I know it sounds super awkward, but I think that it's easier to talk about it beforehand and go into any sexual relationship fully understanding of each other's needs than to go into something you're confused or not entirely sure about), and explain to her that you're a little concerned about feeling emasculated. If her male genitalia is fully operational (meaning that she can get erections and maintain them), then obviously there is an option of her penetrating you. If you don't want that, maybe clarify it beforehand so you're both aware. Try out positions that give you a more masculine, dominant position, like doggystyle or missionary, maybe pin her down a little.

• Well we did have a few sexual encounters allready.. if you PM me I can tell you about them privately..

What Girls Said 8

• Did you tell her size doesn't matter?

• Well they say that there is someone for everyone, but you will just have to imagine not having vaginal sex anymore if you stay with her long term. Nobody in public has to know obviously, (Well the beach or anywhere that requires a swimsuit could be a problem) I personally would not date someone with a condition like that.

• Oh interesting. Well if you like her just be with her. I mean the bed room will be more interesting. Just try to ride the waves of life and take a chance. Just talk to her if you feel nervous.

• How could youve not see it was bulging in her crotch area? hmm

• honestly I did not really notice but did as I look back she never wore tight fitting shorts etc. What do you think of the size difference? I feel a little bit.. gulp.. when she is right next to me.. I do like her she is very smart funny and open. but I know I have done things already with her that I never did before.. you can PM if you want for a few interesting stories with her.

• thanks I will let you know how it works out.

• Well do you care about her? Because if you do then that should not matter. She can't help how she was born and im pretty sure surgery is very expensive.

• Sex is an important part of a health relationship so if you don't feel comfortable with her being a hermaphrodite then you should get out of the relationship now before its gets to serious for both of you. Someone will get hurt if you wait to long.

• Her total BS is designed to keep you out of her pants.

• Thickness always beats length. I don't mind a guy with a four inch penis in length if his penis is ridiculously thick. I mean thick like a soda can or thicker. I would cum all over that every minute. But with length, I don't want anything near my cervix cause it can get painful. Most of my girlfriends agree with girth over length. But other girls may feel differently. Does she plan to get the penis removed... Like... what? I don't know what to tell you... I mean if you're okay with it then what does it matter? All that matters is how you feel about her.