I'm twenty, never had a girlfriend, kissed a girl or anything, and I'm starting to freak out. Help?

I know, everyone's timing is different, but I feel like I'm running out of time to get in the game, if that makes sense. Like, the longer I wait to start dating, the weirder it's going to be, and I don't want the girl to be like, "You've never dated anyone before, have you?" because I'm bad at it or whatever we're doing.

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all... Get socially comfortable with women... Don't treat them as your superiors or inferiors... others may not agree... But if I were you I would just omit the fact that you have never dated anyone before when engaging in future dates with said women... the more comfortable you can get talking to the opposite sex the better, women have intuition for these types of things... And though your intent may not be to act nervous, women have a knack for picking up on the subtle... again, the key is to get comfortable talking to the opposite sex, and everything else will fall into place... good luck bro... You're still very young and you have plenty of game ahead of you, don't worry about it one little bit!

What Girls Said 3

• Neither have I, you'll survive. People would rather you be inexperienced than to be a total promiscuous flirt monster with the possibility of disease and all those wonderful things...

• my brother is about to turn 20 and he has never kissed or dated anyone. if u want a relationship than find a nice girl that u like and ask her out. i don't see anything wrong with not dating.

• I wish I could give more helpful advice but I can tell you this I'm in the same boat, I've kissed a dude but that's the only difference, I just wanna let you know your not alone and if you just relax and enjoy life it will happen in its own time...

What Guys Said 3

• Met my now fiancee when I was 23. Don't worry brah - just work on your own well-being and personality and enjoy life without putting pressure on yourself and you will meet the right one in time.

• I'm 21 and never been on a date, held hands or kissed a girl. I feel your pain

• I'm in the same boat and so are most of my friends. Your time will come