Should I ask my guy why he's been so distant lately?

I'm in a long distance relationship with a guy who lives out of state. Our relationship was going great, we literally talk 24/7... all day, every day. Lately he's been pretty distant though. It all started last week, we were going to Facetime and at the last minute I got called into work. Since then he hasn't really been himself.

He's also a basketball superstar and moved back to school early for training and summer classes so he's been pretty busy, but I don't think that's an excuse to be so distant. He hasn't texted me in days, but he's been snapchatting me instead. by the way today he told me he misses me, over snapchat.

What should I make of this? Should I address it or igmore him the next time he snaps/texts me?

What Guys Said 1

• You could ask him if he's been extra busy or something. Don't like confront him or anything. Just inquire.

• I asked him if he's been super busy and he told me not really lol

• I guess he's just not that interested.

What Girls Said 1

• he must be stressed or really busy

• So do you think it's anything to worry about? I guess it's a good sign that he'll snap me everyday if he can't text me.

• you can address him about it and be concerned or you can leave him alone and give him time for himself.

• I've been thinking about just giving him time to himself, I just don't want him to take it the wrong way or think I'm ignoring him.