Need advice or tips for a first date?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• just be yourself

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Well i can't tell the rules for you, thats up to you make rules and boundaries. Advice for a first date, id take at least 2 hours prior to the date to get ready and look your best. Be yourself and only yourself. Picture your date going very well before actually going on the date (it helps me). Refresh your brain with positive thoughts even if you have to pretend and as always, smile and have fun :) Have a great time on your first date

0|0
    0|0
  • No rules, but try to make it relaxing and informal it would help focusing on the other and this is the ultimate goal. For example a walk in the park would do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep it casual. Have fun. First date isn't a big deal. The more you can be yourself the better.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Main rule to follow is to throw out any guidelines or rules you were told you must follow by friends.

Just relax. Be yourself. It's only the first date. That'd be horrible to get the wrong impression of someone, or vice versa, and potentially build a relationship based on a lie. At the first date, you don't have much to lose so stay as honest as possible and cross your fingers!

0|0
    0|0
  • i heard the first date should never be more than an hour, not that there are any rules to dating, to each their own but i heard in the long run it can help in developing a relationship with the person https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc9UH3aMT0A i think this short video has some interesting insight on the topic

0|0
    0|0