What To Make Of This?

A few months ago a guy showed interest in me on a website, we talked briefly but i was still hung up on an ex so didn't really notice him much and eventually left the site. Several months later this guy saw me out shopping a few times, he even flirted indirectly, but i didn't recognise him so just stared briefly and he would do funny things like sing or tap his leg and pretend to fall asleep in a chair in a shop. Recently i saw his profile online on a work website for professionals and messaged him there asking if hed like to communicate or not. The site lets you know if your message has been read or deleted or rejected, the last two haven't happened, and he hasn't read the message either, but would have got an email notification saying he's got a message waiting. I think he's been on the site so seen he has a message from me at least, just hasn't responded? I thought maybe message again in a week then leave it maybe? WHat should i write as the subject or content in the message?

Most Helpful Guy

• Message him once more and that's it.

What Guys Said 1

• I think two messages are enough to let him know you're interested finally. He might have given up though.

What Girls Said 1

• try messaging him again for the last time