Girls, Why did text me right away after the first date and then agree to a 2nd and then start talking to me less?

Is she playing hard to get? We texted for over two weeks, then we met and it was greater than the texting was which was a huge relief. She contacted me immediately after the date thanking me for a nice evening. I asked her out again and she had plans that day so I asked her out on Wednesday instead and she said she will let me know but S j thought about it I figured Friday would be way better so I said lets go Friday night knstead that way no work. She said that could work. So date is Friday at 7. Today she's been giving me one line texts and she ignores me more. Am I worrying too much or does she just want space or had a bad day or even playing hard to get. She's never completely ignored me she always gets back to me. Just tidal she seemed totally u interested except she did reply even if it took all day. Please tell me I'm overthinking. She initiated contact with me immediately afterwRds so clearly she's interested tight

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe she found something new to distract herself. you are overthinking it

0|1
    0|0
    • Or maybe I bored her with my text I had a busy day but texted anyways. I'll admit they weren't the most engaging texts I've sent

What Girls Said 3

• Heartbreaking as it may be, it is only polite that girls send a thank you, had a great time text after a date. See if she follows through on your pkabs, if not, just move on.

0|0
    0|1
    • I don't think so. She contacted me immediately afterwards. I didn't have to contact her. We still text but not as much. She's definitely not just being polite

• Plus her texting is up and down with me and she's never on Facebook or anything. She says she's busy at work and whenever she's online on Facebook she usually sends me a text back u less it's really late

• she lost interest

0|0
    0|1
  • Maybe after the date she just didn't feel like you were her type or maybe she found someone else...

0|0
    0|1
    • She texted me 20 minutes after the date thanking me for the wonderful evening and she's been replying again today. I'm just really scared because she's the real deal this time