Guys, would you give her another chance after you thought she rejected you?

If you thought the girl rejected you, but actually didn't mean too, it was a misunderstanding and she told you that.. would you give her another chance?

We were out drinking and he was too drunk. He wanted to kiss me but I turned him down. Not because I didn't like him but because he was too drunk/ I was also over just drunk hooking up since I started getting feelings and didn't want to get hurt. He proceeded to drink more and got rude with me so I walked away and he ended up leaving. (We were hooking up for 5 months). We never really talked about how we felt for one another. And I didn't get a chance to tell him I wasn't turning him down. Its been almost two months... is it too late to tell him this? I still have strong feelings for him. I have seen him a few times since, but we have just been avoiding eachother and ignored eachother basically. I tried asking him to meet up and talk but he just said he had to work late... but would still come out drinking. Do we still have a chance?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't' blame you for not wanting to kiss him when he was hammered. But you opened that door, I don't think you do have a chance, unless he realizes want
    and ass he was and you can convince him that the apparent rejection wasn't. I will tell you that many guys won't give a girl a second chance if they were rejected or think they were. I had this same thing happen and a girl rejected me once and then six months later was suddenly interested. I asked her "If I'm good enough now why wasn't I good enough six months ago? " She gave some bullshit story about not wanting to date and I said. "Diane, that fucking bullshit and you know it. You didn't want me then, now you do? How can I ever trust you? I can't ". I told her not to let the door hit her in the ass on the way out. I'm told it really hurt her because I didn't want her. My attraction was six months before, not when she came back around. With 3 billion + women in the world there's always one better for me. Which most guys are too stupid to realize. Fact of life. I say you blew it and he's long gone.

What Guys Said 11

• A girl wouldn't give a guy another chance after he thought at that moment, it wasn't the right time, so me I wouldn't give her another chance.

If I'm wrong about saying a girl wouldn't give a guy another chance, then please give me a story that you know.

• I would do anything she wanted if it meant I could just c her and if she told me how she felt I would be so happy just to know someone felt that way twords me I would never leave

• Probably but you might want to be honest if it comes up

• Tell him how you feel. He's probably never going to make another move.

• So if I tell him how I feel, would it be fine for me to make a move after?

• Yeah just tell him you want to be with him. Either he's accept you or not. Either option honestly sounds better than you two just continuing to awkwardly avoid each other.

• I'd give her another chance.

• As a guy, if I felt you turned me down I would respect it and move on.

• I would say, tell him as soon as possible. You dont want to live that next couple of months with "what if". With a chance that it might not work, at least you tried.

You got this

• Yes if ur mature

• If there was history between them, especially bad. Brace for some warm sticky hugs.

• Even if it wasn't a misunderstanding. Sometimes people grow on another.

• No, you don't still have a chance. He would've made a move way earlier if he was interested in more than just hookups. that's what f. w. b. s are for.