I'm a shy guy, but when I try to talk to girl she only gives me one word answers?

I'm a shy guy, but when I try to talk to girl she only gives me one word answers. I mean, this like every girl that I talk to. She doesn't try to get to know me even when I'm trying to get to know a girl. Really, I've gotten no results at all.

Every FUCKING girl I've ever met?
I'm not talking a single girl, I'm talking every girl I've ever tried talking to.

Most Helpful Girl

• you cannot force people to know you
    if it doesnot happen, move to next
    what is the big deal? lots of girls out there

What Girls Said 3

• maybe she doesn't like you very much.. or she isn't interested... talk to those who seem interested in you

• she must just not be that interested

• perhaps she is shy and maybe she could be shy if the feeling is mutual

What Guys Said 2

• How do you usually approach girls? Are you coming on too strong perhaps? It is probably something to do with initial impressions if every girl is doing this to you. Bad initial impressions can make people seize up and not want to talk to a person because humans naturally judge others off first remarks.

• thats why they all want bad guys but they dont realize that the shy guys are the nicest to them