Girlfriend says she can't have sex for 6 months because of vaccine she might take?

been 2 months since I've been going out with her..
and she says she might have to take pill to prevent infection that she might get.
Should I really wait 6 months for her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what kind of vaccine she's talking about. The only one I know of is the one to prevent from HPV (Papilloma Virus). I took it. It was meant to be done mostly by virgins and it took about half a year to complete it. I took it anyway and I was already having sex. They suggest it to virgins because they more likely have never been in contact with the virus before.
    I don't know what you should do. If I were you, I'd ask her what kind of vaccine is it and I would try to know if she really can't have sex for 6 months.

What Girls Said 13

• I've never heard of this vaccine before nor see why any kind of vaccine will take 6 months. Do you have information on this?

• honestly I have no idea if she's testing me or not

• She might be just lying

• @Asker

she's definitely talking bullshit if she really said that.

• you don't love her...

• Let me ask you: do you love her ^^? Is sex more important than her/her health?
    + if you really have those needs, which is normal, there are alternatives.

• you dont love her

• if you love her

• Im confused about why you can't have sex with a condom?

• I know, like why?

• I think wait. She might be testing you and the relationship. Talk about safe sex and a condom. I have NEVER heard about a shot of STDs EVER

• well did you really only date her to have sex?

• Maybe she is virgin and doesn't feel ready yet. And about the waiting stuff, you are the one who should know that. If you like her enough for how she is wait, if you only want her for sex, leave her becauseyou are not going to get it.

• I will be deported to army in 7 months

• And?
      As I said, if you think you really need the sex, leave her.

What Guys Said 14

• if u really luv her, then i guess u should... and don't cheat on her ;)

• Jesus do you have ADD, dude? You JUST asked this question. Anyway, like I said

DROP THE BITCH
    R
    O
    P
    T
    H
    E
    B
    I
    T
    C
    H

• Personally I've never heard of a vaccine that takes six months to take effect, sounds like bs to me. But if you really need the sex, break up with her and don't cheat on her.

• I mean... can't you get by on BJ's...

• You already posted this same thing a few minutes ago, you don't love her since you went from "should I wait" to "I want to cheat on her" you're such an asshole. Just break up with her if you don't want to wait, and because you don't love her.

• Sounds like a bullshit excuse to not give out the goods but still benefit

• DROP THE BITCH
    R
    O
    P
    T
    H
    E
    B
    I
    T
    C
    H

• If you really love her you'll wait that six weeks!

• Her mouth works does it not.. Her hands work do they not. . And at the very least ask her to get one of her girlfriend s to help her out for a bit..