Girls, Why do girls not like me honestly?

why do girls not like me honestly I'm kinda confused about it many girls say I'm cute and I'm a nice guy I treat girls with respect I really don't want a girl for sex I just want a relationship I want that love connection. I just really don't understand why they are not inetrested in dating me. Can you girls help me to find the answer to my problem please :)

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't have to read the description to know what type of guy you are. Your profile pic say it all.

You struck me as nice, innocent with a childlike happiness :) what's your personality like? Are you smart? Nerdy?

• well a lot of people say I'm intelligent and have many talents. I wouldn't say I'm a nerd but I do love my computer work. I make my own music. I do 3D graphics, I fix computers most of my work is computer based but I would say I'm a nerd :) my personality can vary depending on what mood I'm in. Sometimes I can be extremely funny, sometimes I can be depressed. I try to be a happy person in a depressing world. I try to be nice to all people some people can annoy me. I'm loving, caring, honest and just really a up front guy.

• I guess the tie makes me look older :) and probably my goatee I look younger in real life

• It's the suit dude. Tie included. Jist dress casully when your out relaxing and, well, relax.

What Girls Said 3

• Your 21, right? Most girls that age are getting out of college and what not. Their not ready to settle down. They want to party. I suggest maybe finding an older girl because they already went through that stage and most likely more mature in my opinion

• that's the problem no older girls really want a younger guy like me

• I've tried going for girls that age but their just like no

• I think you haven't gone for the right types of girls that age. I feel like you can't force something. Love will come. Be patient

• Looking at your pic you look sweet, funny and charming. I'm attracted to serious and dominant men. I don't get that from your pic. But every girl has their own preference. I'm sure a lot of other girls would be falling all over you.

• Automatically you strike me as a genuinely nice, good guy. Unfortunately, us girls can be silly sometimes and go for the bad boy, or the dude who's a douche but they love "the thrill of the chase" lol and dudes like you get friendzoned. But there are tons of girls who appreciate a guy like you: who will be good to them, and actually want a relationship. You will find her, and she will be awesome :)

• thank you I hope your right and I hope it will happen soon :)

• No problem! Good luck out there :)