Am I women repeller?

They seem to be driven away by me. I know i'm ugly, but i'm a cool guy to be with. I can keep a conversation going and make them laugh. I'm well dressed as well. I just don't know why they always try to stay away from me. It kind of makes me a little sad to be honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, if that is you in the profile pic, you are definitely not ugly! I swear. And I'm not just saying that. That is just yourself telling you that. Plus you listen to pink floyd. I'm not a girl, but you seem like a cool guy to hang around.

Maybe it is perhaps because you never bring it past friendly conversation? If you make people laugh and can keep a conversation going, that is great, but if you never flirt or make any moves, you'll just be an awesome friend with everyone. While there are certainly some girls who will make a first move, it usually falls up to the guy to do it.

If I'm missing the point or misunderstanding something, I must ask : what do you mean when you say they try to stay away from you?

• They don't seem interested most of the time. I also get a feeling from them that they just want me to leave them alone.

What Girls Said 6

• It sounds like you've just had some bad luck. Take a break to rebuild some self confidence and get back I to things. I'm sure you'll do great :)

• Wow. Seriously? I don't think you're ugly. Do you own a mirror?

• aww... *hugs* dont feel bad.. it is their loss... you will find someone as cool as you are... i m sure... :)

• Probably you're just generally attracted to the wrong women? Of course we all want the "hottest" person out there to be our partner but honestly well have to settle for what we can get..

• It not all about looks and settling for what you can get is the worst and shallowist advice I've ever heard. Most so called "hot" women you could have sex with them but you couldnt stand them as a person as they are so one dimensional.

• Yeah like all "hot" women are shallow and one dimensional lol that's ridiculous @Jaydog666

• no you're not

• The fact that you said you were ugly was an instant turn off. Be confident in yourself and your outcome will be way better. Women already have their own insecurities and problems, we don't want a man who is always down on himself. We need someone strong who can lift us up and comfort us. I'm not saying being insecure is a bad thing, but it's so unattractive when a guy always brings up how ugly he feels and shit like that. It's just like if a girl was always insecure you would feel the same way.

What Guys Said 3

• Dude, purchase these two books seriously: no more mr nice guy by Robert glover, and then the classic, the game by Neill Strauss. I was where you were and those books changed me.

• Repeller? Once a wise man told me if you swallow a magnet, you shall be attractive

• act like an asshole n dress sloppy n they will like u