Shy or outgoing?

Yes there is a great in between! But let's say there are two guys/girls who look exactly alike but one is shy and the other is more outgoing. Which one would you choose to date? Please explain why :)

• Shy
  • Outgoing

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• well the shy one is most likely outgoing when she is in a cumfy situation so it really does not matter but you will easily get out of the freind zone with the shy one compared to the outgoing girl.

• Outgoing. I'm very shy myself, so I probably wouldn't be able to get a date with another girl who is shy, as she'd probably wait for me to make a move.

• I'm shy, but can be very outgoing if I feel like my presence is welcome or I know you.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm reserved so I'd pick the outgoing one. I doubt if we'd click if I'd chose the shy one since I only try to get to know people who tries to get to know me.

• I'm kinda shy myself when I first meet someone I like it when they're outgoing so I don't stay trapped in my shell.

• outgoing because i'm outgoing