I have a crush, should I tell him now? He's on vocation and very happy out of the country?

• tell him now by sending a text
  • don't tell him now, he is having fun
and hooww?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him when he gets back. Don't go the cowardly way! Tell him upfront.

• but it's more complicated, he knew I liked him, he also liked me, and we slept together once. but after he said he wanted to take things more serious, something happened and it was my mistake. I believe he has less feelings for me now, at least he is controlling, so I know it would be even harder.

So I want him to know that I still so much like him as soon as possible..

• thanks for ur advise darling :)

but he's not running away, he's not that type of people who run away and clear his mind. And also, we liked each other it was a long time ago, like 3 months ago or so..

• Oh no, of course he's not running away. It's just some vacation time. He wants to enjoy it without all the distractions of life at home. That is not to say that they are bad distractions or anything. Like, when I vacation sometimes, I'm not going to get away from my stressful and hectic life. I'm just going because I want to have fun. Everyone just wants to relax when they're on vacation. I don't know one person that consciously chooses to think about home while on vacation.

3 months isn't that long. Now, if you said a year or later I could see the rush, but you'll have time to tell him when he gets back. I'm sure he'll appreciate it more if you do. :)

Also, you're welcome for the advice. I enjoy giving it and hoping that helped someone. That's why I'm on this site. At first it was for my own personal questions, but as I came here more and more I wanted to give back to those who've helped me. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Believe me text him and tell him
    He will still enjoy his vacation and will also have something to look forward to when he comes back
    Text him

• actually we already slept together and he knows I like him, he also likes me, but well, something happened and it was my mistake. I believe he has less feelings for me now, at least he is controlling, so I know it would be even harder.

So it's not as normal.. and not that simple.. I'm afraid it will bother him

What Girls Said 2

• It's up to you. If you're brave and actually have the guts to do it, sure, go for it. You never know what could happen, maybe he likes you too. Maybe you'll make his vacation even better by telling him that.

• well, actually he knew I liked him, he also liked me, and we slept together once. but after he said he wanted to take things more serious, something happened and it was my mistake. I believe he has less feelings for me now, at least he is controlling, so I know it would be even harder.

• wait until he comes back?

• not so good to send him a text, right?