Would it be weird of me to ask?

Would it be weird for me to ask the girl im texting how tall she is? Weve already been texting almost a week, we met on tinder. The reason I want to ask is because im 5.7 which is kinda small for a guy, I dont want to ask her on a date to then when it comes round to it us both be dissapointed because im shorter than her. I dont go for taller girls I doubt she would go for smaller guy. I feel it might be abit weird to ask that now though? After almost a week texting.

What would the best way to ask be? I think it could sound a bit weird just being like how tall are you

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not very short only slightly.
    Don't ask her.
    There's nothing more appealing than a guy that's confident in himself.
    Don't let your insecurity show.
    I'm sure she won't care much about your height.
    Half the percentage of women fall below 5'5 and wouldn't care much.

• Yeh but I dont really want to date a taller girl.

• Oh ok, so you're picky about height?

• So it wouldn't be a shame if she judged u if u were a little short.
      Just ask her , it's not a weird question

What Girls Said 6

• Naw... not weird. Ask her now.
    Better now than for it to be weird if she's taller than you when you meet up.

• It's not weird, but don't reject her if she's taller, ask her if she would be ok with your height :) you don't know... maybe she will like you as you are :D Good luck!

• Im not really interested in dating a taller girl though!

• Her height shouldn't really make a difference if you both like each other. Don't ask her about her height, just ask her on the date. Give it a shot.

• just ask her anyway

• No , i don't think it's weird or anything. I find it okay to ask such question

• Just ask - I wouldn't care if I was her. By the way, I'm tall and I dont care if a guy is shorter than me...

What Guys Said 2

• Why should her height make a difference?

• No, just do it in a funny way, otherwise it might sounds like you are figuring out if she fits in the trunk.