Girls, What's harder as a black man to do?

picking up a pen or getting European girls i mean serious ain't life nice :) just gotta hit those white girls with a smile and u get laid i mean i encourage all brothers to go an just get as many girls as possible then move onto the next, i mean they so easy i beleive we can get an Entire country to swirl

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Europe isn't a country. To answer your question, picking up a pen is a lot easier. Not all european girls like black guys, just like in any other part of the world, you know, people have different tastes. The only reason it could feel like you're able to seduce more girls here is because you're more confident since noone knows you. I, for one am not at all attracted to people of color, no racism, I just don't find them hot.

What Girls Said 5

• I think you're another race and are trying to make black men seem like idiots because of jealousy...

Calm down...
    I'm sorry you're inept.

• let's Skype :) i'll game u on their 2

• . Um what.

• You can't generalise a whole continent and call us all easy!!!

• The girls are harder. Duh :D

• I dont know about the picking up a pen bit. I think its harder for black dudes to get a job and stick around to be a father to their kids