How can I beat a black guy?

i'm an indian guy from the Caribbean and it seems like with so many indian girls going after black guys and most other girls i nthe world I don't know how i can be successful anymore once there is a black guy involved it's like they lower my confidence they have everything from great body to looks to even "size" an by nature they r funny an even own sports my cousin is with a black guy but i was thinking how can a guy like me get a girl with so many black guys around it seems like all girls go crazy over them but I don't know how i can be better?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really want girls to run away from you you should go pick a fight with a black guy (or any other color).

It is not what you think it is. I am black but I don't have a ton of girls around me. I have a friend who is Indian. I have never ever EVERRRRR seen anyone who can get girls as easy as he can. Seeing him going for a girl is like watching a very short movie because within 10 minutes that girl is his. He could get rich if he could teach other guys what he he is doing.

The point is to work on yourself. That friend of mine is not even that good looking but he is super confident. I can beat him up so fighting skills has nothing to with either.

Become more confident and get rid of your frustrations. Girls easily detect those and for them it's a turn off. Try to learn about girls. They don't want a guy that can fight. They want a guy with qualities. And instead of fighting with black guys why don't you befriend some of these guys and watch & learn from what they are doing. Whatever they can you can do as well

Good luck.

What Girls Said 4

• Start telling girls you're half black. I kid. Be confident. Most of the stuff you're describing is just a dude out there being himself and being confident, things that have nothing to do with race. Sure some women are strictly attracted to a skin color, but thats not everyone. If you're so consumed with looking at what the black guys are doing, saying, looking like, you're going to miss out on the pretty girls who may be looking your way.

• He could say he's half black/half indian and it will be good enough :)

• not all girls like black guys, just be yourself and old let other people intimidate you. girls can usually sense when males are intimidated and that could be a turn off. just be you and keep trying, you'll find someone :)

• They know how to make love like james brown...

Stop the hate.

• Nobody has some kind of magical advantage in dating just because they're a certain race, that's retarded.

What Guys Said 8

• s2.quickmeme.com/.../...4b23483edbc369aa155c6a.jpg

Haha. We do own sports but everything else is just an illusion you believe. Maybe it's just the area you live but I see just as many indian guys with indian girls. While it's more of thing the last 25 years or so. Interracial dating is still in the minority. YOu have a shot. Have confidence and be yourself.

• just be yourself bro.

• The same way I go about.

How can I beat a white guy?

• what do u mean? u indian?

• lmfao, dude..

• Lol the insecurity.

• I'm a black guy and I can say I don't have girls swarming around me, it's not that you need to beat a black guy just do something the black guy wouldn't think of doing just be outgoing

• LOL At Abundantly rich. I say just be yourself. There are girls into Indian guys. I've never been with a Indian girl.

• just shave ur head n tell girls ur a black guy. u have dark indian skin so they'll believe u