Should I go MIA & Move On?

I broke up with my Girlfriend yesterday night & I only did because she goes to a Different University than I do & I have Trust Issues & I am very Insecure so I broke it off before she was to meet another guy at her school & cheat on me or want to break up with me for another guy... even if that wasn't the case of ever gonna happen! Now I regret it so much cause we Loved Eachother & I miss her and she told me she didn't wanna break up but I didn't listen & made it happen anyways. Now today we talked about it and now she doesn't wanna talk too me cause she said she Hates Me & that she Cried & etc. So now we have it too where we're just Normal Friends Again... Thing is I want to go back to being more than friends, she sais she still Loves me so What Can I Do To Make It Right or Get Us Back On Good Terms?

Most Helpful Guy

• http://cdn.meme.li/i/460x/n2t3r.jpg

I think will be difficult with just phone and texting. Usually face to face is better. You made a big time mistake as you let your insecurity and paranoia get the best of you. She is going through an emotional roller-coaster with the unexpected break up and your recent 180 turn around. I would give her space and let your contact you since she knows you want to continue the relationship.

What Girls Said 3

• leave her and let her think she has blown it by saying what she said... she is just teaching you a lesson.

• Just tell her how you feel insecure (cuz u really like her) and that's why you felt like it wouldn't work

• You need to figure out yourself first! I know its hard and you just want to be in a relationship with her right now. But she will respect you more for that.

What Guys Said 0