Guys, really about the relay?

What are your real expectations in a relationship

5

Most Helpful Guy

• My expectations depend on the lady and the circumstances. I do not date "casually" but with the hope that I will meet a lady who is compatible with me for a long term relationship. Because of that, I do not expect a lady to have sex with me on the first, second, or third date, but I do expect a lady to show some affection towards me by the third date, such as holding hands, kissing, occasionally passionate kissing.

I expect a date to show as much interest in me as I have in her. If she is frequently too busy with other matters to make time for me, I will assume that she is not The One. I do not expect to meet her family until we have mutually agreed to date exclusively. I do not expect to spend the night with her if she has other family members living in her home. If I call her and leave a message, I expect to get a return call within the next 24 hours. I expect to pay for everything on our dates and, in return, I expect her to express her gratitude. I expect her to be honest with me. I expect that if we date exclusively for at least 2 years , that we will both want to make our relationship permanent.

• Olderandwiser you are old school about relationships. I must say that it's refreshing to see someone with your views. The only point of departure I have with you is about sex. I do expect sex after one month and I
      will NOT wait a nanosecond longer. in my opinion if a woman won't take care of me sexually, then she's beneath contempt and needs to be left. Every time I waited beyond a month I got frustrated and things didn't end well. I'll be understanding and a gentleman about things for a month. After that no nooky then t's good bye !

What Guys Said 4

• I expect her to be honest and put me #1 in her life. No kids or ex's hanging around. I expect to be sexual after one month at the most. Any longer is wasting time. And be considerate, non judgmental and not critical. If these expectations aren't met, bye bye ! There's over 3 billion women in the world. I can find one who will meet my
    expectations.

• Have a home cook meal and watch games on tv. Communicate together well and have sex evey now and then

• I just don't want her to cuck me or consistently talk about sex, to be honest.

That's it, really.

• All my relationships were women who approached me. A few wanted just sex but the overwhelming majority wanted a trajectory leading to marriage. The times it was just sex I saw them until one or other of us decided we wanted someone new. The other times I went out with them until I decided I was never going to marry them and I broke it off (once she broke it off first). Eventually I found one I would marry and I've been happy about it ever since.