Girls, I want to have a hot girlfriend. what should I do, develop social skills or find my level physically attractive gf?

• be confident, secured, and have a right personality hot girls want.
    45% (9)
  • lower your standards and settle to your level or below physically attractive type girlfriend
    45% (9)
  • other opinion in comments
    10% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Basically u should normally understand where ur at on a looks scale and don't go for someone unreachable cuz for the most part it will just hurt you. But if u do really want a girl that's out of ur league it's okay cuz most people do. Some girls that r really good looking r just looking for a smart funny guy that has the personality they want. But u could also try getting a really insecure girl cuz they will go for lists of guys if they treat her right

What Girls Said 11

• it's good to have high standards! you don't need to lower them. i have high standards myself. most importantly, yes, confidence and security is what girls are into. respect everyone and be honest, while also not being too full of yourself and be a good listener who's interested in what the person has to say. p. s, i hope that's not your main concern... finding a girl who's smoking hot. nothing wrong in finding someone you're physically attracted to of course, but don't expect perfect and look at the heart and actions more.. as cheesy as it sounds. lol

• girls who say lower my standards are holding me back. i do not search for a perfect girlm i mean she has to have good legs and body. that is it. as for your opinion; it seems encouraging to me you advice me to be secured. of course i want a girl to love me and will be 100% attracted to me with no doubt. in short, i am sellecting you the MHO

• There's no real answer to this question, it's not like every hot girl looks for the same things in a guy

• I don't know what you mean by 'hot girlfriend', but whatever it might be, a girl like that might already like you - your physicality - she just might live on the opposite side of this planet...

It all depends on the person.

But your chances increase when you start chasing people of your own attractiveness level - it depends on what you want and when do you want it.

• Here, let me just grab my magical crystal ball that tells me all the answers on how to get a smoking hot girlfriend for @platona
    Oh wait, there are no answers for that.

• because you base your beliefs on superstition fortune telling @XNicholeMariex3. thank you for your opinion by the way

• but in general all guys love big ass for example.

• and you are smoking hot. your type is 1000% enough for me.

• Bring yourself up to their level if you want a hot girlfriend. Be willing to put a big effort on your body and appearance. To be quite frank if your going to be shallow and go after someone because they are hot you have to expect the same from them because from this post they are probably not going to like you for your "personality " or caring attitude. I may sound harsh but I'm being honest

• you can order online..

• Be confident, be social.

• You could always from or joint a rock band and then you will have a lot of hot women wanting to have a go.

• You need to get plastic surgery to get hot yourself

• One day you will meet an attractive girl who is not instantly super hot in your eyes. Then when you get to know her for who she is you will like her so much that her looks increase in hotness to you. If you are lucky enough to find someone who is hot in your eyes then you fall for who she is also then she will be absolutely smoking!

To be honest realistically if you want more than just a bit of fun and sex then don't just focus on looks. Everyone says it but it's true.

If you just want to have sex with hot girls then learn how to be super confident and flatter them and good luck.

• You can't. The end