Guys, what do you look for in a girl?

So I've liked this guy for almost 5 years now & now he knows... I'm SUPPER shy around people and my friends told him I liked him since they knew I never was going to. One day my friends without telling me first went and gave him my number before school ended with it now being summer break he hasn't yet to text me. My friend texted me the other day saying she talked to him before school ended to see if he texted me yet and his words being "no is that bad"... Also she told me that he said I was cute but he still hasn't talked to me so I don't know if he likes me or not. & sorry for the he said she said but this is juts what all happened. So I was wanting to know what do guys look for in a girl since I'm shy he doesn't really know me since we've only talked a few times.

2

What Guys Said 2

• a girl who doesn't switch relationships often and is trustworthy and kind. Basically what girls want in a guy. also, i can tell he likes you, he's just shy as well. Do NOT try to be something you're not. That is probably the number 1 turn off for guys.

• She had to be a good person and have a good attitude is she has a poor personality then bye bye go spend the rest of your life with your 50 cats.

• If sorry not is

• I may sound mean but I have been treated like the scum of the earth by girls and I don't put up with it anymore. Personality is what is important and any girl that has a bad personality will not be part of my life, any girl that has a great personality has the chance to be my girlfriend. There is no excause for a bad personality.