Should we still date?

me and this guy have been dating for a month now and we've only seen pics of each other and we live an hour away from each other I'm afraid of what he might think when we meet I don't know if he feels the same but I'm worried maybe this was a bad idea we know the same people but we haven't met so I don't know if its a good idea to keep dating we are in love with each other but I don't want things to be different. he always want sex from me though and I tell him I don't know about it and he leaves it alone for a while. but he goes through all my messages on MySpace and sh*t before I do and he's over protective and he's always teasing me about all the different guys iv been with what should I do ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sara, it sounds like you are involved with a stalker. You have known him a month and only online, he wants sex from you and he is over protective. You share a MySpace? It doesn't sound good. You should get around date several guys not lock up with just one right now you should just be dating for fun. You def don't need some guy that you only know on line a month already wanting sex with ya. Sounds like that is all he is interested in. Go out with other guys, and try to keep it loose for awhile. I do not have sex with girls I just met, or ask for sex from girls I only know online. I like to get to know someone, the point of sex is to get closer. Be careful, if he knows the people you know, do they know him?

What Guys Said 1

• woah, wait. you say you are in love with him and yet you have only seen pictures of him and have never met him before? plus you say you have been 'dating' for two months? something is seriously wrong here...

What Girls Said 1

• how could you possibly be in love with someone you've never met? for that matter, how can you be dating someone you've never met? I think you need to meet and get to know each other in person before you can decide you are in love and ready to have sex.