Girls, especially black girls. Do you like white guys? Would you go out with one?

I like black girls. I live in an area with a lot of blacks and sometimes I see a sexy girl and she gives me no attention. Sometimes I even get a dirty look from her. I am nice and smile, say hi and all that but still get an attitude at times. Why is this? Are there many black girls that like white guys? Are there some that like only white guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Im mixed (idk if that counts) but i like white guys. Some of them seem to be soo sweet. :)

• Mixed counts, and you sound nice. by the way, I'm sweet! ;)

• Gave you mho. Thanks

• Aww thank you!! :).

What Girls Said 14

• 1|0
  • Yes some black girls like white guys. Some actually only prefer to be with a white guy as for me. They may come off that way simply because they aren't used to getting attention from a white guy☺.

• Well some must do or I would not exist.

• I'm black and I like white guys.

• Is it normal for girls to be like how I said in my description? I try to flirt a little but I don't think they take it like that

• I can't speak for other black girls, only myself. :)

• True. Wanna go out? Lol

• I find "some" white guys attractive. Im very attracted to them. White guys are my preference. I've never been with a black guy b4, its just im not attracted to them. But my mans white by the way.

• I love white guys as same as black guys but white guys have sexy eyes (blue) I would date one if I could find one

• That's my problem. Black girls don't seem to be interested and even are rude when I'm nice

• I usually go after minorities but I'll go out with a white guy if I like him.

• I like white guys

• White guys are my preference. I'm half black, half native American and I'm not attracted to black guys at all. Almost everyone in my family is like that.
    I grew up around people who were very open to dating people of other ethnicities.
    I know tons of black girls that love white guys. I've only dated white guys.

• You sound very nice. Open minded too. The type I like and have been looking for

• I like white guys well use to.

• Yes, I do. I currently like a white guy right now. ;) And, yes I have been involved with white guys before. I can't explain that attitude but not all Black girls are like that.

• Thank you for your opinion. I know its impossible to say why I get that attitude

• I really like white guys.
    But I think it would be difficult to date one. We would have some problems due to my race. His family wouldn't accept me, people would make nasty comments about us, they would stare at us on the street. I think that if we were having an argument he would offend me by calling me a racist name.
    There's a lot to handle and I'm not able to deal with all those things. But, in the other hand I'm still attracted to them, so I don't know...

She probably does that because:
    1) she is not interested in white guys
    2) she thinks you see her as a sexual object
    3) she thinks you're making fun of her

Hope this helps.

• See, if I found the right girl all those things you said that would be problems would not be problems to me. I'm the type that doesn't care what people think, so others wouldn't bother me. Even my family. If they can't accept me then too bad. I would never call you racist names. To me you are a person I am with. Nothing more to it than that.

• Thanks. Sure, I will.

• Yes, if i like him

• i guess theyre alright.

What Guys Said 0