Guys, What do you find attractive in a girl?

I'm more interested to know about non-physical qualities because a lot of people have very deviated views when it comes to physical qualities.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When i first fell started courting my wife, i liked how polite, soft and soothing her voice was. I liked that she was confident but not arrogant in a way. She reciprocated my love for her and made me feel good. I also liked how down to earth she was and was able to have an intelligent conversation.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Basically, I want her to not be a pain in the ass. Someone who you can bargain with and won't turn everything into drama. I don't want no princess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very Overweight, Generally ugly face but with a heart of gold.

0|0
    0|0
  • Other than a pretty face and a good body, I like a loyal personality. Someone I can trust.

0|0
    0|0
  • Humor, body posture, confidence, manners, good at making and sticking to decisions, independent (like she doesn't need help with everything) but still open to help, can take criticism.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lack of entitlement, compassion, understanding, almost always happy and calm/charisma, gets humor, understands equality but difference of roles in male and females, truth seeker over feelings/Logical vs. Typical female crazy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute face and friendly personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality is 90% of attractiveness; I like a sense of adventure, a wild side, not too serious, she must love the outdoors and enjoy spontaneous things!! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Sense of humor, confidence and politeness

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile and how I fell when I first see her

0|0
    0|0
  • Pert breasts, toned body, small firm bottom, smart, witty, pretty face, well carried confidence and a cheerful disposition

0|0
    0|0