Is he really intrested?

Hello :)
I met this guy about 3 months ago at work, I didn't really notice him at first, then he started talking to me and you could tell he was intrested. After a while I started to see him under a new light, and tried to show him that, hoping he would catch the hint but he didn't. Having always tough of myself as a shy really reserved girl, I thought I would take the risk for once and ask him out. It took all I had, but he did say yes! We went out a couple of times, and we finally kissed. We saw each other quite a lot after that, but then nothing. I barely see him at work anymore, and we never text/talk. The thing is, I've always been the one to initiate contact, either on facebook or via text, he always used to answer but now it's getting less frequent. I don't expect for him to put me at the top of his priorities, but I just got the feeling that he was intrested but he never does anything to show that to me. I haven't heard from him for 4 days and I'm tired of always contacting him because I always feel like I'm disturbing him.
I don't know what to do, it could all be in my head, but if I take it further I'm gonna end up hurt, but what if I break it off now and turns out he really was intrested? HELP.
Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I can assure you he isn't interested. He would be contacting you. Had the same issue numerous times. You need to leave him be and if he contacts you, simply ignore him. What he did was shitty but nonetheless, he did it and you know why. I hate telling people this because we all hope that they are indeed interested and we hold out hope and look at all the little things they do but really, you're wasting your time. I'm sure you will find someone else but take back the power and have no more contact with him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If someone truly liked you they would make effort and you wouldn't need to ask this question. You would know

• he's interested!