Do girls really need guys with "fashion"?

I'm a fighter and an athlete. Im really athletic looking always have clean looking shoes but mostly wear shorts and a shirt. My shirts are just a collection of my state wrestling tshirts from high school. Got some tapout mma shirts. My state college shirt. Have my marine corps shirt.. then just some basic tees. Always wear a snapback. If I go out somewhere nice I got a couple nice outfits but that's it. These guys that go out to the mall and shop every weekend make hhink they are pssies. Am I the only guy who feels like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally am not too into fashion myself, so fashion isn't something I look for in guys. Sure, it's a plus if he has a couple of nice clothes that he wears occasionally, but I actually like guys who wear t-shirts most of the time (like your style)! I prefer my money and his money to be spent on other fun stuff most of the time.

On the other hand, I have a friend who is VERY into guys who dress nicely. Her and her new boyfriend like going out to the mall and picking out each other's clothes. I've never seen girls like a guys fashion as much as she does, but it makes them happy, so I'm happy for them too.

In conclusion, I think it all depends on the girl, but most girls probably won't mind.

What Girls Said 5

• I do not search a fashion boy. Just try to wear properly and clean. That counts more than anything to me.

• No my boyfriend has sucky taste in clothes... sure it is disappointing sometimes but it is his body.

• I want nothing to do with fashion.

• As long as you're not always running around with the shirts that have the sides cut out then you're good

• we don't need but it would be nice

What Guys Said 0