My sister has an ATTITUDE?

She extremely rude and she doesn't even realize it. I hate spending time with her because she always talks about herself and whenever i try to say something about my life she gives shorts answers (like i can't have a fun time) the funny thing is she called me selfish... when im always there for her to hear her bullshit day in day out and when i give her advice she disowns it. I cut contact with her because i told her to stop nagging and start enjoying life more and other people. She sent me a text through FB sayin that im not 100 and im a bitch selfish and that she hates me blablba, the girl is 20 and she acts like a brat. Is it harsh for me to stop trying to explain myself? she always acts tough and like im stupid and can't be as smart as her... she doesn't help me as a sister to enjoy life more, im her older sister so i just let her talk and let the word deal with her, what should i do about that attitude? she doesn't communicate when we meet up, she just lets me wait or walks way ahead infront of me... and when we are on vacation she made our brother disrespect me multiple time without standing up for me just as i would do for her!

Its like she wants me to be responsible for her life when i made it clear she is responsible for her own life!

Most Helpful Girl

• She is your sister. Find ways to deal with her. If she wants a real discussion give to her. If she wants rudeness, give that too.
    Best way is ignoring though. Things become a thing when we take them seriously.

• im TIRED hahahah im 23... i want to enjoy life but she loves the spotlight to be on her and i told her she isn't worth my time and attention anymore cause she doesn't deserve it. She is my sister yes... but... im also human and can't that much, she needs to stop pushing people away and acting tough, she is just really insecure

• So enjoy your life. She is just immature. Do not take her seriously. Live your life.

What Guys Said 3

• then stop being good to her once and for all since she doesn't deserve it... guess by constantly ignorin her, she'll get da message

• Just cut her out of your life. When i know someone who is going through aome pissy phase i just completeltly cut them out of my life. Then you can keep doing what you want qithout her being a cunt. If ahe decides to be that way with other people, that will be their problem.

• Two words : Avoid her

What Girls Said 2

• What a brat she's acting pretty childish I would just ignore her yeah untill she doesn't do it no more... or wait till she grows up more and is older then she might not do that no more maybe..

• just ignore her.