How to be sharp?

Some people are sharp no matter what! they have amazing concentration and i want that too, i want to be sharp. I tend to get distracted a lot and it messes up my life (i dont have add) its not that bad. I just want to be sharp and not worry so much while learning something new.

Most Helpful Guy

• Practice brings [almost] perfection. Just start practicing being sharp, in the beginning it's gonna be hard, but try it hard and then you'll achieve it.

• how do you practice that?

• When you start losing concentration tell yourself: "wait, what am I doing, let me focus again". It's a good start.

What Guys Said 3

• I've always been sharp, and I think a lot of that has to do with keeping myself mentally busy a lot. Constantly challenging myself with more difficult problems/events. Reading people and sharpness go hand in hand.

• I get told I am sharp or something similar to that often. However I daydream and am often thinking about other things while dealing with the task at hand. That doesn't mean you aren't sharp it just means you are processing other information

• i.ytimg.com/vi/W1rTk6f-5u8/maxresdefault.jpg

Be careful not to stab someone though

What Girls Said 1

• drink caffeine.