How do I help myself get over my ex?

She did such bad to me, but i love her. I miss her. I force myself to get out of the house almost every night and socialize. I have a lot of friends, and have been with 2 women sexually since her. But it just doesn't help. She was my first love, and i still have dreams about her. Its pretty pathetic. she's with her old boyfriend she left me for, and 4 months later poor old me is still crying.. Wow. But anyways, is there anything else i can do? It seems i'll never love anyone else as much as her. Like nobody is better than her. But in reality EVERYONE is. she's a cheating, manipulative, user that just played a game with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's always hard to get over your first love. Took me almost 2 years to get over my first boyfriend, and I had also been with other guys since him, but now I could care less about him. I thought I would never move on either, but I promise you will.

It always feels like after a breakup that you'll never be with someone so attractive and so amazing again, but you will be able to move on and feel the same away about someone else. I'm glad you at least understand that she is a cheater and a user and not some pristine unicorn.

It does take time, and believe it or not, 4 months is not THAT long to grieve. Keep yourself occupied and continue to start dating other women. I'm sorry she left you and I know how bad it hurts because a guy I hooked up with and wanted desperately for 9 months told me a couple of weeks ago that he was now dating someone and did not want to see me anymore. I felt crushed because he was dating her instead of me. I have hope for finding someone new and I am excited for new love opportunities, and you should be too.

• But she WAS a pristine unicorn. But she was also satans minion. That loved to cheat and lie.

• You can't be both. Looks don't make a person if that is what you are referring to.

What Girls Said 2

• I know its hard to let go of someone you care about it takes time. Don't rush it, use this time to find yourself and you'll realize that you deserve better. Be patient and when you least expect it you'll find the girl of your dreams.

• Hello I am Ross Mary, I am out here to spread this good news to the
    entire world on how I got my ex husband back. I was going crazy when my
    husband left me and my two kids for another woman last month, But when
    i met a friend that introduced me to DR. EZIKE the great messenger to
    the oracle of DR. EZIKE healing home, I narrated my problem to DR. EZIKE
    about how my ex Husband left me and my two kids and also how i needed
    to get a job in a very big company. He only said to me that i have come
    to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any
    side effect. He told me what i need to do, After it was been done,24
    hours later, My Ex Husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry
    for living me and the kids before now and one week after my Husband
    called me to be pleading for forgiveness, I was called for interview in
    a very big company here in USA were i needed to work as the managing
    director.. I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to
    the entire world to contact DR. EZIKE on his personal email address and
    get all your problem solve.. No problem is too big for him to
    solve.. Contact him direct on: drezikespellcasterhome@outlook. com and your
    problem will be solve. +2348167554235

What Guys Said 0