Ladies, do you like to receive gifts from who you are dating or starting to get involved to?

What does that make you feel regarding the boy? Specially if the gift is sord of unique, special, one of a kind... Different than usual

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello I am Ross Mary, I am out here to spread this good news to the
    entire world on how I got my ex husband back. I was going crazy when my
    husband left me and my two kids for another woman last month, But when
    i met a friend that introduced me to DR. EZIKE the great messenger to
    the oracle of DR. EZIKE healing home, I narrated my problem to DR. EZIKE
    about how my ex Husband left me and my two kids and also how i needed
    to get a job in a very big company. He only said to me that i have come
    to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any
    side effect. He told me what i need to do, After it was been done,24
    hours later, My Ex Husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry
    for living me and the kids before now and one week after my Husband
    called me to be pleading for forgiveness, I was called for interview in
    a very big company here in USA were i needed to work as the managing
    director.. I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to
    the entire world to contact DR. EZIKE on his personal email address and
    get all your problem solve.. No problem is too big for him to
    solve.. Contact him direct on: drezikespellcasterhome@outlook. com and your
    problem will be solve. +2348167554235

What Girls Said 8

• Gifts are nice, but not necessary. Does it make me feel good about the guy, sure. Though I would feel good about him if he was treating me right and taking me out on dates and stuff. I would appreciate gifts on days like Valentines day or my birthday. But I wouldn't expect them all the time. Even a gift on a random day would be appreciated. I've only dated one guy who did this, and it definitely made me feel special. But i'm very easy to please and don't need gifts to know I'm loved.

• In a way yes, cause I would really appreciate it and it would make me feel special. But, also kinda nah, cause I wouldn't want him wasting his precious money on me, like, none of that is necessary, I would feel like I owe him something.

• Only if we have been seeing each other a while, say a month.

• Yea it would be cute, just as long as he didn't spend too much money bc that starts to scare me if we just started getting involved and he's spending hundreds and thousands of bucks on me, then I feel he likes me toooo much and turns me off.

• Not really.
    .. Unless it's food or tickets to go somewhere.

• That has never happened outside birthdays and Christmas

• Yes I like gifts

• I think early on if you're getting a lot of gifts, the guy wants something more than perhaps you're willing to give. He may think you owe him somewhere down the road. Otherwise, I think a few are okay, but me personally I don't need gifts to impress me. I'd much rather the guy is just a nice gentleman. I will say though, it is 100,000 times more impressive to me for a guy to either make something or to get something totally unexpected. A guy I was dating, went to Mexico and when he came back he'd brought me some soil and a rock on which an artist had painted a scene from the town he visited. It was totally awesome because we'd been joking about the worst gifts ever, and I'd told him this story about a guy who bought his wife dirt and rocks for valentines day because she liked to garden. The gift just made us both laugh. I thought it was cool.