Is it a deal breaker or no big deal?

I'm older than average (19) for braces and it sucks. I'll have amazing teeth later so it's definitely worth it but I've never kissed anyone that has braces so I'm not sure what it's like from that perspective? Is it a deal breaker or no big deal? Can you feel it or what? When it comes to giving head do you think it's a problem?

Thanks for your opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Giving head? What is this meat in the wire? Is this a foot trap in the forest? Fuck that. As for kissing it's not bad just make sure you brush your teeth first as there WILL be food particles in there. Also if you get clear brackets then it's hardly noticeable.

What Guys Said 3

• If you're attracted to a girl, you're attracted to her, whether she has braces or not. You're more self conscious about it then guys will pay attention to.

• Absolutely not a problem kissing. Just be careful if giving head!

• don't trip... it's not a big deal...

What Girls Said 1

• I was in the same position as you, don't worry, I had no trouble in that area. As long as you act naturally, as in don't try to hide them when you smile, I never did, and some people didn't know I had braces for ages! Just be natural and smile!

btw when the dentist takes off the braces its the best feeling, I'll always remember that day, they felt so good, it was so worth it. I liked having braces, I felt it gave me an edge, enjoy them cos they're not forever and look forward to the day when they are removed and you have beautiful teeth!